Parallel Computer Architecture and Programming (CMU 15-418/618)
This page contains lecture slides, videos, and recommended readings for the Spring 2014 offering of 15-418/618. The full listing of videos is available on the Panopto site here.
(forms of parallelism + understanding Latency and BW)
(and corresponding parallel hardware implementations)
- Bonus Student Exercise: Understanding SIMD Execution
- ISPC: A SPMD Compiler for High-Performance CPU Programming. by M. Pharr and W. R. Mark
- Udacity's open course Intro to Parallel Programming by D. Luebke and J. Owens is taught in CUDA and has a lot of CUDA-specific instruction.
- Coursera's Heterogeneous Parallel Programming by W. Mei from UIUC is also taught in CUDA.
- You may enjoy Rise of the Graphics Processor by D. Blythe
- Scalable Parallel Programming in CUDA by J. Nickolls, I. Buck, M. Garland, and K. Scadron is also a good introduction to the CUDA system and its motivations.